+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sources of Calcium

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lemoore, CA
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Sources of Calcium

    I found a source! The local pool store sells 15lbs for $25. I found a cement and landscaping shop in Fresno, just down the highway from me, that sold me a 50lb bag for $30. And he claims its between 94-97% Calcium chloride. I'm excited! Now I just have to figure out how much to add!

  2. #2
    chem geek is offline PF Supporter Whibble Konker chem geek 4 stars chem geek 4 stars chem geek 4 stars chem geek 4 stars
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,210

    Default Re: Sources of Calcium

    Use The Pool Calculator where in the CH section use "calcium chloride" not "calcium chloride dihydrate".

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts