-
Re: First PS233 results of the season
Hey Bass, why ya keeping the cover on?
-
Re: First PS233 results of the season
So that I don't have to worry about my chlorine levels while I remove my stains. The chlorine has to be low while using the absorbic acid. It is also raining here all weekend so I am leaving the cover on so I can concentrate on the stains before having to worry about my other numbers.
27ft. Round AG Pool
-
Re: First PS233 results of the season
I see, mine is such a pain to take off and put on that I just knew once I loosen the cover for anything I better be ready to take it off...lol...I am about to wonder if i was given the wrong cover. Mine just BARELY comes over the coping.
-
Re: First PS233 results of the season
I haven't loosened mine yet...I am able to dump everything through the skimmer & reach my arm through the skimmer to pull water samples. The cover is still on tight.
27ft. Round AG Pool
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules