-
Re: The Princess and the Algae!
Hello princess 
I am fighting the green pool and I thought I was a pro at this.
Family and wife keep ridiculing me over this but not a one will help.
Here is what you need.
You need to find out your
Free Chlorine level
Ph level
Alkalinity level
Cyanuric Acid level
If you can't test these ( and do not use the sticks) take your water to someone who can test, then buy the test kit they sell on here.
We need these values first
From the green water your going to need lots of chlorine
Use the three b's
bleach, baking soda and borax
Read the posting on this site
You need you free chlorine hi to kill off the algae
I have been fighting that green water for a few days
Let us know what your numbers are
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules