+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: CC, necessary to test routinely?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    steveinaz is offline Lifetime Member Weir Watcher steveinaz 2 stars steveinaz 2 stars
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Southern Arizona
    Posts
    210

    Default Re: CC, necessary to test routinely?

    Carl, I think you're right...I'm 90% of the way there, why not do it. Thanks.
    Last edited by steveinaz; 02-18-2007 at 09:26 AM.

  2. #2
    Watermom's Avatar
    Watermom is offline SuperMod Emeritus Quark Inspector Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars Watermom 4 stars
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Charleston, WV
    Posts
    9,244

    Default Re: CC, necessary to test routinely?

    I agree. If you are using FAS-DPD, you might as well. I use OTO much of the time, and that is what I was thinking of when I said that it wasn't necessary to test for CC. It still isn't necessary, but you might as well go ahead and add those extra drops.

  3. #3
    CarlD's Avatar
    CarlD is offline SuperMod Emeritus Vortex Adjuster CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars CarlD 4 stars
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    North Central NJ
    Posts
    6,571

    Default Re: CC, necessary to test routinely?

    Quote Originally Posted by steveinaz View Post
    Carl, I think you right...I'm 90% of the way there, why not do it. Thanks.
    Exactly!
    Carl

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts