Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Am I on the right track?

Threaded View

  1. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    140

    Default Re: Am I on the right track?

    The floc we use is this: http://outdoor-living.hardwarestore....nt-656270.aspx

    Being in Canada, I have no idea if you can get it there. But it's most def a liquid treatment. It's worked very well for us when we used it in the past.

    Sorry to hear it's such a pain to get stuff delivered to you there! I hope you find the things you are looking for.

    edit: I'm sure you know this already, but be sure to vac to waste if you use the floc treatment
    Last edited by doggie; 07-30-2007 at 06:13 PM.
    Why BBB? Because money can't buy happiness, but saving it sure can!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts