+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I'm an idiot, please help me! :(

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: I'm an idiot, please help me! :(

    Thanks folks, but after talking to the wife we just drained and refilled, the kids are playing in it right now.

  2. #2
    aylad's Avatar
    aylad is offline SuperMod Emeritus Burfle Ringer aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars aylad 4 stars
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Northwest Lousiana
    Posts
    4,714

    Default Re: I'm an idiot, please help me! :(

    Glad it worked out for you, and now that's a lesson learned the hard way that you can file in your mental file for next time. (Don't ya just hate those?? )

    Janet

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts