-
Re: My Start-up. What do you think?
Thank you for the nice compliment Dave. I take zero credit, the forum tought me.
I checked the PH this morning, as suspected, it didn't move any more (7.8), but the pool is PERFECTLY CLEAR! I think the high PH - Precip theory was true.
I added 1 more Pint of Muriatic, and Two LBS of Shock (DiChlor)...."Come on 7.6...."
I'm a little nervious about the Shock. It was PoolTimes's 4in1 shock with alot of extra stuff in it. I don't need 'Clarifiers' or 'Buffers'. I REALLY hope the 'Buffers' arn't going to push up my Alk, or worse - push up my CYA.
Does anyone know what other things are in the PoolTime 4in1 shock? The packaging was very vague.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
Forum Rules